Wanna intern at Asklegal? More info here :)12 months ago UiHua
Hello. If you’re reading this, you’re probably keen to intern with us. Check out the job description below and fill in the job application form at the end of this article!
Internship description & requirements
If you’re a law grad, CLP student, or anyone looking to pick up new skills in law or editorial work, an internship gives you a ‘taster’ of online publishing.
- Work closely with the editorial team to brainstorm and craft your own articles
- Hands-on experience with other aspects of editorial work such as video production
and making coffee
- TL;DR : What a full time writer does, but in a shorter span of time
- Able to stay for at least 2 months
- Keen to learn and pick up new skills
- Eager to ask questions
- Equally eager to find the answers to these questions
- Past writing experience not necessary, but must be willing to let go of “henceforth” “pursuant to”, “herewith”, “ambit”, or other forms of lawyerspeak
Sounds like something you’re interested in? Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch!
If you’re unable to view this form, click here to open in a new window. Otherwise, please send your application and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be in touch with you via email.
Chief keyboardist at Asklegal. Don't ask me legal questions. Ask me about the tramp joke instead.