The correct channel/government body as reference

Tripped and fell down at workplace and injured right hand (Elbow). Was sent to Company's panel for 1st consultation. Condition worsen and consult another panel clinic and being referred to Private Hospital under emergency. Given 14 days medical leave and company denied. Was re-refer to a DOSH certified in-house doctor and was advised to do clerical job daily @ 1-2 hours a day. Since it's right hand (the main hand to do job daily including writing), how can he even able to take a pen or work on computer?

May I know which channel/government body to lodge the report ?

Answers 0

Submit Your Answer

Sign Up or Sign In
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. The answers provided are to serve as a guide and should not be construed to be legal advice. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. The answers provided are the personal opinion of the writer. As the nature of each person's legal problems may require more details, the answers provided are general in nature. You are advised to always seek appropriate legal advice from a practicing advocate & solicator.
Related Questions