I have been cheated on an Online purchase and require assistance. I have reached out to NCCC (Malaysia) and have not gotten any outcome. Please advice. Thank you

I had purchased 15th Nov 2016 a Full HD 1080 Vehicle Black Box DVR + 64GB TF SD card (11Street & Superway the Vendor). Both the Car Camera and SD card turned out to be faulty. I received them just before I went outstation for a job offshore and the instructions was in a foreign language. When I got back after a few months May 2017 I got in touch 11street on this issue and was advice to contact the vendor Superway. I went to the office of the vendor and met Ms. Michelle and Ms Adeline Sun who later agreed to refund the money on my purchase after I was told that the product that she had received from her supplier were all defective especially the SD cards. She offered to sell me another version of the Car camera & SD card to which I told her I don't trust her products especially after being cheated the first time. I did and I'm very unhappy with the response the vendor who brushed me off after taking back the whole device and changing her earlier agreed statement of a full refund. I have made a Police report and approached NCCC Malaysia (Ms. Helen) to make a complaint and apparently nothing has come out of this matter.

Answers 0

Submit Your Answer

Sign Up or Sign In
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. The answers provided are to serve as a guide and should not be construed to be legal advice. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. The answers provided are the personal opinion of the writer. As the nature of each person's legal problems may require more details, the answers provided are general in nature. You are advised to always seek appropriate legal advice from a practicing advocate & solicator.
Related Questions