Tender | Services
Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn Bhd (MDEC)
1. Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn Bhd (MDEC) would like to invite qualified Responding Organisations (ROs) registered in Malaysia to participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) of the following projects:
APPOINTMENT OF VENDOR TO CONDUCT eREZEKI TRAININGS TO B40s UNDER LIH NKRA MINISTRIES AND SELECTED COMMUNITY CHANNEL PARTNERS
Date RFP on Sale:
11 April 2018
25 April 2018
2. Please register with MDEC’s online tender portal at https://tenders.mdec.com.my to participate. Further instructions and requirements can be referred at the portal.
3. The tender document can be purchased online and downloaded from the portal above at the price of RM50.00 (inclusive of GST).
4. The tender briefing session will be held as follows:
Bunga Raya Auditorium, Ground Floor, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation, 2360 Persiaran APEC, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
13 April 2018
5. All proposals must be delivered in accordance with the instructions as contained in the RFP document.
6. Any Bank Guarantee or Performance Bond is not required to be included in the proposal submission.