Tender | Services
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan)
NOTICE OF TENDER
Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) invites vendors registered in Malaysia to participate in the tender exercise as stated below:
Proposal to Provide End to End Solution for the Integra Tower Ticker Board
- Registration with MOF;
- Relevant experience in implementation of Ticker Board / Digital Signage for the last three (3) years;
- Possess local support (in Malaysia);
- Possess technical and financial capabilities; and
- Paid-up capital of RM100,000 and above
BRIEFING DETAILS (COMPULSORY):
- Date: 8 March 2018 (Thursday), 10.00 am
- Venue: Level 36, Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
RM530.00 per copy (inclusive 6% GST of RM30.00)
CLOSING DATE & TIME:
29 March 2018 (Thursday), 4.00 pm
DATE & PLACE TO PURCHASE AND SUBMIT TENDER DOCUMENTS:
KUMPULAN WANG PERSARAAN (DIPERBADANKAN), Accounts and Management Services Department, Level 36, Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
Date & Time of Sale:
- 8 March 2018 to 23 March 2018
- Mondays to Fridays (Except Public Holidays) 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (Office Hours Only)
i. Tender Documents can be purchased at the above-mentioned address during office hours. Payment for the Tender Document must be in the form of Bank Draft in favour of KUMPULAN WANG PERSARAAN (DIPERBADANKAN) and such payment is non-refundable.
ii. Tender Documents will only be issued to authorised representative(s) of the vendor(s). For this purpose, representative(s) of vendor(s) shall bring the original and one (1) photocopy of Company’s Certificate of Registration, Company Profile and relevant documents to meet tender requirements as stipulated above.
iii. Kumpulan Wang Persaraan (Diperbadankan) is not bound to accept any offer or the lowest price offered by the vendor(s).
iv. Completed Tender Documents are to be submitted before the Closing Date / Time and at the address stipulated above. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
v. This Notice of Tender can also be viewed at our website www.kwap.gov.my.