Tender | Services
Sarawak Energy - Request for Proposal on Consultancy Service for System Reinforcement, Reactive Compensation and Mitigation Studies
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR SYSTEM REINFORCEMENT, REACTIVE COMPENSATION AND MITIGATION STUDIES (TENDER REF. NO.SCD/SP/CLF/2021-01)
Suitably qualified tenderers are invited for Request for Proposal stated as follows:
Tender Reference No.
Request for Proposal on Consultancy Service for System Reinforcement, Reactive Compensation and Mitigation Studies
- Familiar with Sarawak transmission network configuration.
- Experience in Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) devices & Battery Energy Storage System Reactive (BESS) studies (with project reference attached)
- Completed at least one system studies with SEB (advantage)
Instruction to Tenderers:
Interested tenderers are required to produce evidence of fulfilling above-mentioned mandatory requirement. Failing which, your intention will be rejected.
1. This tender exercise will be conducted on an online Ariba platform. The entire event will be managed by SEPRO (Sarawak Energy e-Procurement) Team. Tender details are available for viewing at https://etender.sarawakenergy.com/etender/notice/notice.jsp
2. Please note that all Tenderers are required to register in SEPRO to participate in this tender. If your company is not registered in SEPRO, please allow ample time to complete registration. Vendors can self-register to SEPRO via the URL provided:
http://bit.ly/register2SEPRO. The registration is free of charge.
3. Interested Tenderer that meets the eligibility is required to do the following steps: A) Email your interest to participate for this tender exercise to AskSepro@sarawakenergy.com.
Please include the following details:
• Tender Reference:
• Tender Title:
• Company Contact Person:
• Company Name:
• Phone Number:
• Email Address:
• (Attach all softcopy of evidence for mandatory requirement)
4. There will be a compulsory tender briefing to be held as follows. Please confirm your attendance with SEB's representative before the briefing.
Venue: Visual meeting via Microsoft Teams (Proponents to email to Sarawak Energy's representative on their interest to participate in tender briefing by 30 April 2021)
Date and Time: 5 May 2021, 2:30pm
ONLY shareholders, directors or Company's authorized personnel (thru company's authorization letter) shall be allowed to attend the Tender briefing and Site Visit (if necessary). All tenderers must bring along Original Copies (for verification) of Company Registration (Form 24 and Form 49) or Form I (The Businesses, Professions and Trading Licensing Ordinance) and Company Official Stamp during the Tender Briefing.
5. Tender documents can only be accessible to the Tenderer after registration.
A) SEPRO team will acknowledge receipt upon receiving your email on interest to participate. If you have any inquiries on SEPRO please contact us at the following channel: • Email: AskSepro@sarawakenergy.com • Phone: 082-330127
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Friday : 9.00am - 11.30am and 2.30pm - 4.00pm
Note: Sarawak Energy Berhad is not liable for any cost incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the tenders.
Tender submission shall be submitted online through SEPRO system no later than 3:00 p.m. (Malaysia Local Time) on the date specified below.
Tender Reference Number
Wednesday, 19 May 2021
All enquiries regarding the Tender should be addressed to:
Strategy & Corporate Department
Sarawak Energy Berhad,
Level 9, Menara Sarawak Energy
No. 1, The Isthmus
93050 Kuching, Sarawak.
Attention: Senior Engineer (Network Planning)
Tel. No.: +6 082-388 388 (7257)
Fax No.: +6 082-331845