Tender | Maintenance Tender | Installation Tender | Services
HRDF - Services For Business Process Management (BPM) with Middleware
- Tenderers are invited from Malaysian registered companies who are interested to participate in the following Request for Proposal (RFP):
PSMB (RFP) 4/2021
The Development, Configuration, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Migration, Integration, Provision of Training and Maintenance of Business Process Management (BPM) with Middleware
BRIEFING SESSION (COMPULSORY)
Date: 7th April 2021
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Online Platform
(The briefing session is only applicable to vendors who have bought the RFP document.)
CLOSING DATE (RFP PRICE)
Date: 6th May 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 12.00p.m. RFP Price: RM1000.00
2) Bidders MUST have experience in implementing enterprise-ready Business Process Management with Middleware (including handling and operating container based platform) for any large corporate company, government ministry or agency and are familiar with cloud-native application development.
3) The solution should offer low code development tool to increase developer productivity and experience.
4) The tenderer should host the system in HRDF preferred cloud servers in Malaysia.
5) Purchase of RFP document MUST be made from 31st March 2021 to 6th April 2021 only. The RFP document can be bought online at http://etender.hrdf.com.my/.
6) The price of one (1) copy of the RFP document is RM1000.00. Payment is to be made online and a payment gateway fee of RM1.00 will be charged to applicants via Billplz Sdn Bhd (payment gateway provider). Should the RFP be accepted, failed, re-tendered or terminated, the purchase cost of the RFP document will not be returned / refunded.
7) Completed Request for Proposal (RFP) is to be placed into a sealed envelope with the RFP Number and RFP details on the top left side. The RFP response document is to be placed into the tender box at Ground Floor, Wisma HRDF, Jalan Beringin, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur before 12.00pm, 6th May 2021. Late submission will not be accepted.
8) Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad is under no obligation to accept the tender response with the lowest price or any other offer / criteria.
9) Any enquiries regarding this RFP shall be submitted in writing only through email to email@example.com.