Tender | Maintenance Tender | Services
Prasarana Malaysia Bernad - Operation And Maintenance Services Of High Voltage Power Distribution System
NOTICE OF TENDER TENDER NO.: PRASARANA/RP/TS(MRT-SSP)/002/2020
TENDER TITLE & TENDER NO.
"APPOINTMENT OF CONTRACTOR TO PERFORM THE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES OF HIGH VOLTAGE POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM FOR MRT PUTRAJAYA LINE"
REGISTRATION & QUALIFICATION
Registered with Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), G7, ME and Energy Commission Class: A and Electrical Service Contractor Company registered with Energy Commission for 132kV System.
TENDER DOCUMENT SELLING DATE/TIME
Tender Document can be purchase manually at the following address:
Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, Group Procurement, Level 1, No. 1 Jalan PJU 1A/46, Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan and/or SAP Ariba website
6 April 2021 (Tuesday) until 23 April 2021 (Friday) from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm during office hours (Except Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
PRICE OF TENDER DOCUMENT & DETAILS OF PAYMENT
RM3,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Three Thousand Only) (non-refundable)
In the form of Bank Draft or Banker's Cheque made payable to Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
PLACE FOR SUBMISSION TENDER CLOSING DATE
Prasarana Malaysia Berhad, Group Procurement, Level 1, No. 1 Jalan PJU 1A/46, Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan and SAP Ariba website
On 3 May 2021 (Monday) before 12.00 noon
- Interested Tenderers having relevant experience in Rail System Works are invited to participate in the above tender and must adhere the following MANDATORY requirements:
a)Fulfilled the criteria and qualifications as specified in the above and;
b) Tenderer itself as an Operator and Maintenance Company. Joint venture is NOT allowed;
c) Tenderers are required to attend COMPULSORY Electronic Tender Briefing scheduled below and to provide (i) Company Name, (ii) Person in Charge, (iii) Contact Number and (iv) Email Address (v) Power Attorney Letter for the Électronic Tender Briefing invitation purpose to Prasarana Group Procurement on or before 1 April 2021
5 April 2021 (Monday)
Note: The Representative from interested tenderer shall be qualified personnel with sound technical and contract knowledge and duly authorized by the company.
2. The Tender Document will only be sold to a "bona fide" representative of the Tenderer. For this purpose, a letter of authorization to purchase the Tender Document MUST be produced by the Tenderer's representative together with the valid ORIGINAL AND CERTIFIED TRUE COPY Company Secretary/Group "A" Government Officer of the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) G7, ME certificate and Energy Commission Class: A certificates and Electrical Service Contractor Company registered with Energy Commission for 132kV System
certificate to confirm the Tenderers' qualification.
3. If the Tenderer is part of a group of related companies, the companies which are related to the Tenderer within the meaning of the Companies Act 1965 shall not submit any proposal for the supply of equipment/machine which is of the same brand or make as that offered by the Tenderer. Any contravention may result in the rejection or disqualification of the Tenderer's submission.
4. All Tenderers are reminded that certificates which are certified true copies by the Commissioner for Oaths will NOT be accepted in line with the instruction issued vide Mahkamah Persekutuan Malaysia circular [Ruj (44) dlm JK/MP 53/WP(140/97), 23 June 2005].
5. For any queries or clarification, Tenderer is advised to contact Group Procurement at +603-7650 7788 ext. 1416/1410 or e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. This advertisement and more information about Prasarana can also be viewed in our website at www.myrapid.com.my