Tender | Maintenance Tender | Services
Prasarana Malaysia Bernad - Cleaning Services For MRT PUTRAJAYA LINE - Phase 1
TENDER TITLE AND NO.
APPOINTMENT OF THE CONTRACTOR TO PERFORM THE CLEANING SERVICES FOR MRT PUTRAJAYA LINE - PHASE 1
Tender No,: PRASARANA/GP- D/COR(S)/129/995/2021
REGISTRATION & QUALIFICATION
Having Paid-Up Capital of not less than RM200,000.00
Registered with Ministry of Finance under code
221001 and 221002 and 221003
"PKK/BPKU" Valid "Bumiputera" Status Certificate (STB)
TENDER DOCUMENT SELLING DATE/TIME
9 April 2021 (Friday) until 23 April 2021 (Friday)
Selling via e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
from 9.00 am until 5.00 pm
During office hours (Except Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
PRICE FOR EACH PLACE FOR TENDER DOCUMENT, FORM OF PAYMENT & PAYMENT IN FAVOUR OF
RM1,000.00 (Ringgit Malaysia One Thousand Only) (non-refundable) for each tender
via Online Transfer
Bank: CIMB Bank Berhad Acc. No: 8002187952
made payable to Prasarana Malaysia Berhad
PLACE FOR SUBMISSION & CLOSING DATE AND TIME
Group Procurement, Prasarana Malaysia Berhad,
Level 3, Kompleks Rapid Rail Subang, No.1 Jalan PJU
1A/46, Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang, 47301
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
and/or Via SAP Ariba Portal on 6 May 2021 (Thursday) Before
1. Interested tenderers are invited to participate in the above Tender and must fulfill the following MANDATORY requirements:
a. Fulfilled the criteria and qualification as per above table; and
b. Tenderers are required to attend for COMPULSORY Briefing and Site Visit scheduled as follow:
Date : 8 April 2021 (Thursday)
Time : 9.30 am
Venue : Admin Building, MRT Depot Sungai Buloh, Lot 488, Jalan Batu 3 Sg Buloh, Seksyen U4, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
All Representative from the interested Tenderer shall fulfill the following MANDATORY requirements:
i. Limited to two (2) representatives only and qualified with sound knowledge in Tender & Contract for the above said works and duly authorized by the company
ii. MUST undergo Covid-19 RTK Antigen test and obtain negative result is within 14 days validity.
iii. MUSTwear Personal Protective Equipment (Safety Vest, Safety Shoe and Safety Helmet) for the Site Visit.
iv. MUST wear face mask and maintain social distancing.
Interested Tenderer MUST present the Negative Result of RTK Antigen test to qualify for the participation in the Briefing and Site Visit Session. Prasarana SHALL NOT entertain any requisition from the Tenderer who does not comply with all requirements stipulated above.
2. The Tender Document will be displayed and made available for purchase from the date, time and location specified in the above table. Prasarana SHALL NOT entertain any requisition for the purchase of Tender Document before and/or after the stipulated time.
3. The Tender Document will only be sold to "bona fide" representative of the Tenderer. For this purpose, a letter of authorization to purchase the Tender Document MUST be produced by the Tenderer's representative together with the valid copy of Ministry of Finance certificate (Virtual Certificate). CERTIFIED TRUE COPY(by Company Secretary/Group "A" Government Officer) of latest Form 24 and a valid "Bumiputera" Status Certificate to confirm the Tenderers' qualification.
4. All Tenderers are reminded that certificates which are certified true copies by the Commissioner of Oaths will NOT be accepted in line with the instruction issued vide
Mahkamah Persekutuan Malaysia circular (Ruj.(44) dlm JK/MP 53/WP/140/97), 23 June 2005).
5. For any query or clarification, Tenderer is advised to contact Group Procurement Department at 03-7650 7788 ext. 1121/1562 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. This advertisement and more information about Prasarana Group, can also be viewed in our website at www.myrapid.com.my