Tender | Services
Malaysia Rail Link Sdn Bhd - Appointment of an Integrated Communications Company for Various Productions
Malaysia Rail Link Sdn Bhd (MRL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Minister of Finance Incorporated, is the project and asset owner of the 640-km rail network - the East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) that will link Kota Bharu to Port Klang and is scheduled for completion by December 2026.
1. Tenders are invited from Integrated Communications Company that fulfill the following conditions and still permitted to tender at this time to carry out the works below:-
Tender Number MRL/T/CS/ICC/2021/01
Tender for the appointment of an Integrated Communications Company for the production of:
• ECRL Progress Video
• ECRL Project Documentary Milestone Video
• ECRL Alignment Video
• ECRL Coffee Table Book for ECRL
Ministry of Finance Malaysia (MOF) registered Company under the following services code:
- 221301 until 221305
- 222001 until 222008
RM250 per set
15 March 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 noon (Tender Box)
MALAYSIA RAIL LINK SDN BHD Level 3, Menara 1 Dutamas, Solaris Dutamas, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
2. It is COMPULSORY for the interested company to have MOF registration certificate from any one of the services codes listed as per the registration requirement above.*
3. Interested bidders are to RSVP via http://www.mrl.com.my/en/tender-list/ before 10:00 am,18 February 2021.
4. Tender Briefing will be held via Microsoft Teams on 22 February 2021 at 10:00 am. MRL will send out the briefing invitation link via email as per registered RSVP before 5:00 pm, 19 February 2021.
5. Interested bidders may purchase the tender document from MRL upon conclusion of the above schedule tender briefing. Comprehensive tender document will be made available online and the link to download will be shared via registered email.
6. For further enquiries on the tender process and submission, kindly email to email@example.com OR call 03-64115800, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (Weekdays Only).