Tender | Services
Institut Jantung Negara - Appointment of Licensed Insurance Broker for Operational Insurance Program
We would like to invite insurance broker companies registered with Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) and companies registered with Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) to participate in the following tender exercise:
Appointment of Licensed Insurance Broker for Operational Insurance Program for IJN Group of Companies
Ref: IJN/TENDER/03/2021 Tender fee: RM600.00
Licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia
6 January 2021 (Wednesday) 11.00 am at Auditorium, Ground Floor,
Block B, Institut Jantung Negara, 145, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala
DATE TO PURCHASE THE DOCUMENT
6 January 2021 (Wednesday) until 20 January 2021 (Wednesday)
DATE AND TIME OF TENDER CLOSING
Only on 26 January 2021 (Tuesday) before/on 12.00 noon
Tender Box, Procurement Management
Department, Lower Ground Floor,
Block B, Institut Jantung Negara, 145, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
1. The tender briefing is COMPULSORY. Tender document will be sold only to companies that attend the tender briefing.
2. Please present the original and a copy of valid BNM or CIDB certificate during the tender briefing and to purchase the tender document.
3. SURAT KEBENARAN KHAS CIDB to participate in IJN/TENDER/04/2021 for lower/higher grade, and outside the category and specialization stated is NOT ACCEPTED.
4. The tender document is sold in compact disc (CD). The tenderer will have to print all the documents and to adhere to the tender requirements. The submission will be in hardcopy and only BY HAND.
5. The tender fee stated is for each document and to be paid in the form of BANKER'S CHEQUE ONLY and payable to IJN HOLDINGS SDN BHD.
6. Only the payment method stated will be ACCEPTED and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. Tender documents can be purchased at Procurement Management Department, Lower Ground Floor,
Block B, Institut Jantung Negara.
For more information, please contact: Tender Management Unit (03-2617 8232/8238/8861/3248/8891; firstname.lastname@example.org)