Tender | Services
Sarawak Energy - PACKAGE A: BALEH - KAPIT 500KV TRANSMISSION LINE PROJECT
PACKAGE A: BALEH - KAPIT 500kV TRANSMISSION LINE PROJECT
(TENDER REF. NO.: PLS-190133-BLPZA)
Suitably qualified tenderers are invited for the PACKAGE A: BALEH - KAPIT 500kV TRANSMISSION LINE PROJECT stated as follows:
Tender Reference No.
PACKAGE A: BALEH - KAPIT 500KV TRANSMISSION LINE PROJECT
Mandatory Eligibility Requirement*
1) Malaysia company.
2) Project work(s) (or combined project work(s) value of entities forming the Joint Venture or Consortium) for the past two years shall be more than RM 50 million.
3) The Company or in the case of a Joint Venture or Consortium, the lead members of the Joint Venture or Consortium have successfully completed at least one 500kV or higher voltage transmission line of similar magnitude and complexity in the last ten (10) years.
4) A Tender Offer may be submitted by a Joint Venture or Consortium, provided that the Lead member of Joint Venture or Consortium Tenderer satisfy the Eligibility Requirements as mentioned in item 1) to 3).
* Interested tenderers are required to produce evidence of fulfilling above-mentioned mandatory requirement. Failing which, your intention will be rejected.
1. This tender exercise will be conducted on an online Ariba platform. The entire event will be managed by SEPRO (Sarawak Energy e-Procurement) Team. Tender details are available for viewing at http://www2.sesco.com.my
2. Please note that all Tenderers are required to register in SEPRO to participate in this tender. If your company is not registered in SEPRO, please allow ample time to complete registration. Vendors can self-register to SEPRO via the URL provided: http://bit.ly/register2 SEPRO. The registration is free of charge.
3.Interested Tenderer that meets the eligibility is required to do the following steps:
A) Email your interest to participate for this tender exercise to AskSepro@sarawakenergy.com. Please include the following details:
• Tender Reference:
• Tender Title:
• Company Contact Person:
• Company Name:
• Email Address:
• (Attach all softcopy of evidence for mandatory requirement)
4. Tenderers shall attend the briefing and workshop held as follows. Tenderers who failed to attend the briefing and workshop may be disqualified by Sarawak Energy.
Tender Briefing (Mandatory) Site Visit (optional) Tender Workshop (Mandatory)
Date and 6th January 2021 8th January 2021 12th January 2021
Time @ 9:30 am @ 9:00 am @ 9:30 am
Venue Online via Microsoft Teams Kapit Dewan Suara Online via Microsoft Teams
Meeting (Parking compound) Meeting
Interested tenderers shall email the Employer at email@example.com by providing details such as full name, email address and designation of the person(s) that will be attending the Tender Briefing and Tender Workshop or on its behalf* and attach the relevant copies of Company Registration (Form 24 and Form 49) or Form 1 (The Businesses, Professions and Trading Licensing Ordinance), in order to receive an invitation for the Tender Briefing and Tender Workshop session via Microsoft Teams Meeting before 4th January 2021 (before 12.00 noon). *ONLY shareholders, directors or Company's authorized personnel (through company's authorization letter) shall be allowed to attend the Tender Briefing, Tender Workshop and Site Visit (if necessary).
5. Tender documents can only be accessible to the Tenderer after registration.
A) SEPRO team will acknowledge receipt upon receiving your email on interest to participate. If you have
any inquiries on SEPRO please contact us at the following channel:
• Email: AskSepro@sarawakenergy.com
• Phone: 082-330127
Monday to Thursday : 9.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 11.30am and 2.30pm - 4.00pm
Note: Sarawak Energy Berhad is not liable for any cost incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the tenders. Tender submission shall be submitted online through SEPRO system no later than 3:00 p.m. (Malaysia Local Time) on the date specified below.
Tender Reference Number
Wednesday, 3rd March 2021