Tender | Services
Sarawak Energy Berhad - Mapai 500kV Substation & Mapai 275kV Substation Extension Project
MAPAI 500kV SUBSTATION & MAPAI 275kV SUBSTATION EXTENSION PROJECT (TENDER REF. NO.: PLS-190134)
Suitably qualified tenderers are invited for the Mapai 500kV Substation & Mapai 275kV Substation Extension Project stated as follows:
Tender Reference No.
Mapai 500kV Substation & Mapai 275kV Substation Extension Project
Eligibility Requirements to Participate in the Tender
(a) The Tenderer shall have experience in Supplying,Designing, Installing, Testing and Commissioning at least one (1) contract of a new 500kV AirInsulated-Switchgear (AIS) Substation of at least a full diameter with one (1) line feeder and one (1) transformer feeder within the last five (5) years, as a Main Contractor, and
(b) The Tenderer or members of the consortium shall have a combined average project work(s) for the past two (2) years of an aggregate value of more than RM50 million (including project(s) executed by another consortium which the Company or either any or all of the Consortium members are part of].
Mandatory Requirements to Submit the Tender
Tenderers shall comply with the following:
(a) The Tenderer or either one of the members of the consortium shall have experience in Supplying, Designing, Installing, Testing and Commissioning at least one (1) contract of a new 500kV AirInsulated-Switchgear (AIS) Substation of at least a full diameter with one (1) line feeder and one (1) transformer feeder within the last five (5) years, as a Main Contractor or a Lead Member;
(b) The Tenderer shall be a Malaysia Company and shall form a Consortium or Joint Venture with Sarawak-based business entities.
(c) The Tenderer or members of the consortium shall have a combined average project work(s) for the past two (2) years of an aggregate value of more than RM50 million (including project(s) executed by another consortium which the Company or either any or all of the Consortium members are part of];
(d) Civil and Structure works counterparts must be Sarawak-based business entities with UPKJ Sarawak registration of Class A, Heads I & II and CIDB registration of Grade 7, Category CE and B; and
(e) Attends the Mandatory Tender Briefing. Attendance by Key Commercial & Technical Personnel assigned to this tender is mandatory.
* Interested tenderers are required to produce evidence of fulfilling above-mentioned mandatory requirement. Failing which, your intention will be rejected.
1. This tender exercise will be conducted on an online Ariba platform. The entire event will be managed by SEPRO (Sarawak Energy e-Procurement) Team on behalf of Syarikat SESCO Berhad. Tender details are available for viewing at http://www2.sesco.com.my
2. Please note that all Tenderers are required to register in SEPRO to participate in this tender. If your company is not registered in SEPRO, please allow ample time to complete registration. Vendors can self-register to SEPRO via the URL provided: http://bit.ly/register2SEPRO. The registration is free of charge.
3. Interested Tenderer that meets the eligibility is required to do the following steps:
A) Email your interest to participate for this tender exercise to AskSepro @sarawakenergy.com. Please include the following details:
• Tender Reference:
• Tender Title:
• Company Contact Person:
• Company Name:
• Phone Number:
• Email Address:
• (Attach all softcopy of evidence for mandatory requirement)
4. Tenderers shall attend the briefing held as follows. Tenderers who failed to attend the briefing may be disqualified by Sarawak Energy.
Date and Time
13th January 2021 at 9:00 AM
Venue Online via Microsoft Teams Meeting
Interested tenderers can email cpprojects @sarawakenergy.com to get invitation to attend the Tender Briefing session via Microsoft Teams Meeting not later than 5:00 p.m. on 11th January 2021.
In the email, the Tenderer shall inform the Employer of the persons' details (Full Name, email address and designation) that will be attending the tender briefing on its behalf and attach the copies of Company Registration (Form 24 and Form 49) or Form I (The Businesses, Professions and Trading Licensing Ordinance).
ONLY shareholders, directors or Company's authorized personnel (through company's authorization letter) and mandatory key personnel shall be allowed to attend the Tender briefing and Site Visit (if necessary).
5. Tender documents can only be accessible to the Tenderer after registration.
A) SEPRO team will acknowledge receipt upon receiving your email on interest to participate. If you have any inquiries on SEPRO please contact us at the following channel:
• Email: AskSepro @sarawakenergy.com
• Phone: 082-330127 Monday to
Thursday : 9.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Friday: 9.00am - 11.30am and 2.30pm - 4.00pm
Note: Sarawak Energy Berhad is not liable for any cost incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the tenders.
Tender submission shall be submitted online through SEPRO system no later than 3:00 p.m. (Malaysia Local Time) on the date specified below.
Tender Reference Number
Wednesday, 24th February 2021