Tender | Services
Sarawak Energy Berhad - Transmitting 132kV Underground Cable Project
Suitably qualified tenderers are invited for the Matang-Transmitting 132kV Underground Cable Project stated as follows:
Tender Reference No.
Transmitting 132kV Underground Cable Project
Eligibility Requirements to Participate in the Tender
The tenderer or in the case of the Consortium, either of the members of the Consortium shall have the experience of successfully supplying, designing, installing, testing and commissioning of at least two contracts of 132kV underground cable project, consist of river crossing of at least 12m depth as a Main Contractor.
Instruction to Tenderers:
Mandatory Requirement to Submit the Tender
1. The tenderer shall be a Malaysian registered company ("Company") or a consortium with either of the members of the consortium being a Malaysian registered company ("Consortium").
2. The Malaysian registered company shall be:
(1) UPKJ Registered Contractor of Class A. Head l: and
(ii) Registered with CIDB of Grade 7, Category CE
3. The Company or in the case of the Consortium, either of the members of the Consortium shall have the experience of successfully supplying, designing, installing, testing and commissioning of at least two contracts of 132kV underground cable project, consist of river crossing of at least 12m depth as a Main Contractor;
4. The Company or the Consortium, shall have a combined average project work(s) for the past two (2) years of an aggregate value of more than RM50 million (including project(s) executed by another consortium which the Company or either any or all of the members of the Consortium are part of];
5. The Company or in the case of the Consortium, either of the members of the Consortium shall have the experience of Horizontal Direct Drilling and cable pulling across the river; and
6. Attends the Tender Briefing.
*Interested tenderers are required to produce evidence of fulfilling above-mentioned mandatory requirements. Failing which, your intention will be rejected.
1. This tender exercise will be conducted on an online Ariba platform. The entire event will be managed by SEPRO (Sarawak Energy e-Procurement) Team. Tender details are available for viewing at http://www2.sesco.com.my
2. Please note that all Tenderers are required to register in SEPRO to participate in this tender. If your company is not registered in SEPRO, please allow ample time to complete registration. Vendors can self-register to SEPRO via the URL provided: http://bit.ly/register2SEPRO. The registration is free of charge.
3.Interested Tenderer that meets the eligibility is required to do the following steps:
A) Email your interest to participate for this tender exercise to AskSepro
@sarawakenergy.com. Please include the following details:
• Tender Reference:
• Tender Title:
• Company Contact Person:
• Company Name:
• Phone Number:
• Email Address:
• (Attach all softcopy of evidence for eligibility requirement)
4.Tenderers shall attend the briefing held as follows. Tenderers who failed to attend the briefing may be disqualified by Sarawak Energy.
Date and Time 18th November 2020 at 9:00 AM
Venue Online via Skype Meeting
Interested tenderers can email cpprojects @sarawakenergy.com for the link to attend the Tender Briefing session via Skype Meeting before 16th November 2020.
In the email, the Tenderer shall inform the Employer of the persons' details (Full Name, email address and designation) that will be attending the tender briefing on its behalf and attach the copies of Company Registration (Form 24 and Form 49) or Form I (The Businesses, Professions and Trading Licensing Ordinance).
ONLY shareholders, directors or Company's authorized personnel (through company's authorization letter) and mandatory key personnel shall be allowed to attend the Tender briefing and Site Visit (if necessary).
5. Tender documents can only be accessible to the Tenderer after registration.
A) SEPRO team will acknowledge receipt upon receiving your email on interest to participate. If you have any inquiries on SEPRO please contact us at the following channel:
• Email: AskSepro @sarawakenergy.com
• Phone: 082-330127
Monday to Thursday : 9.00am-1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm
Friday : 9.00am - 11.30am and 2.30pm - 4.00pm
Note: Sarawak Energy Berhad is not liable for any cost incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the tenders.
Tender submission shall be submitted online through SEPRO system no later than 3:00 pm. (Malaysia Local Time) on the date specified below.
Tender Reference Number
Wednesday, 16 December 2020