Tender | Services
Tenaga Nasional Berhad - Overhead Line
Suppliers/contractors registered with Ministry of Finance (MOF)/Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor Dan Usahawan (BPKU)/ Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) and Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) are invited to participate in the tender for the following works:
500KV OVERHEAD LINE JUNJUNG AYER TAWAR. 275KV OVERHEAD LINE RECONFIGURATION AT PMU JUNJUNG & 275KV LILO OVERHEAD LINE SEGARI-BATU GAJAH INTO PMU AYER TAWAR
CIDB & TNB
Cost of Document & Payable to
RM 3,000.00 Tenaga Nasional Berhad
Sale & Submission of Tender Document
"e - Tender
1. Briefing & Site Visit
Tenderer shall participate in mandatory tender site visit arranged as follows:
Date Time Location Contact Person
11 June 2020 10.00 am PMU JUNJUNG, KEDAH Abd Hafiz bin Matuan
11 June 2020 10.00 am PMU AYER TAWAR, PERAK (017-6367417)
Site visit attendance is mandatory. Tenderer who participate in site visit shall provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn by his personnel who are attending the site visit.
All Tenderers must comply with Covid 19 Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) at Work such as the use of appropriate PPE & social distancing when attending tender briefing and site visit.
Only 1-2 representatives of company at a time on site. This is to ensure that disease monitoring and infection control protocols are complied with.
2. Any queries regarding Tender/Item/Tender Specification can be made to:
Name: Anuar bin Wahab
Telephone No.: 03-2776 9370
Office Address: Procurement & Supply Chain (P&SC) Hub 2, P&SC Hub Function Department, P&SC Division, Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Level 10, NU TOWER 2, 203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Notice Of e-Tender / RFx Requirement:
• Tender document can only be acquired online, therefore it is not available for sale at TNB tender counter.
• For guidelines on tender participation and tender fee online payment, please visit SRM website: https://www.tnb.com.my/doing-business-with-tnb/suppliers/supplier-relationship-management.
Payments made are not refundable.
• Manual or hardcopy submission may result in rejection of your tender response.
• This tender is only open for participation to suppliers that have registered as Supplier Self-Service (SUS Supplier).
• All relevant certificates must be updated in SUS Portal to enable supplier's participation. Tenaga Nasional Berhad does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender, or to assign any reason for the rejection of any tender, nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred by the tenderers. All existing TNB suppliers/contractors who wish to charge TNB with SST must send a copy of Royal Malaysian Customs Department letter to TNB Supplier Registration Unit by e-mailing to SST-Vendor@tnb.com.my