Tender | Services
Bank Rakyat - CALLING FOR NEW DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER BY USING COLOCATION MODEL
We would like to invite qualified and experienced companies in Disaster Recovery Center to participate in the tender for
NEW DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER BY COLOCATION MODEL
Date: 1 & 2nd June 2020
Time 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Collection via Email
A fee or RM1,000.00 (non-refundable) will be charged for each tender document .
All payments must be made via online banking and made to account details below:
Beneficiary name: Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad
Bank: Bank Islam
Account Number: 14014010070108
Company Number: 2192
Reference Details: DRCTENDERFEE
Proof of Payment need to be sent to email@example.com
Proof of payment received after 2nd June 2020, 5:00 p.m. will not be entertained.
Date: 3rd June 2020
Time: 3.00 p.m.
Briefing will be done via Microsoft Teams. A link will be given in the email after purchasing the tender documents.
25 June 2020
Location: Procurement Department (IT & Telecommunications)
Level 17, Tower 1. Menara Kembar Bank Rakyat, No. 33, Jalan Rakyat,
KL Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Completed documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked tender for
'NEW DISASTER RECOVERY CENTER BY COLOCATION MODEL' at the
bottom left corner.
Below are the mandatory requirements for the vendor to follow before participating in this tender:
- The Data Center must be certified with a minimum of Tier 3 Data Center from Uptime Institute OR Rated 3 from TIA 942 (please provide a copy of the valid certificate).
- The respondent must own the above certification on the proposed Data Center. The building either owned or leased - please provide ownership or leasing agreement.
- Location of the Data Center must be within radius of 20km to 50km from i-City, Shah Alam
- Ready access to power from diverse sources (not in the same substation).
- Provide IPKVM, IPDU for all racks.
Any documents received by the Bank after the deadline stated above WILL NOT BE processed and will be rejected.
Bank Rakyat does not bind itself to provide any reason for the rejection of any tender and will not be responsible for any cost incurred by any participating vendor.