Tender | Supply Tender | Services
Tenaga Nasional Berhad - Feeder Pillar LV Din Supplies
Tenderers are invited from contractors registered with Ministry Of Finance (MOF)/Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor Dan Usahawan (BPKU)/ Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) and Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) for following works:
PILLAR LV DIN 400A, 800A,1600A & FEEDER PILLAR LV DIN 800A,1600A WITH REAL-TIME LOAD READING FACILITIES
TNB & KK 140199 (pengilang untuk bahan ini)
Cost of Document & Payable to
RM 10,000.00. Tenaga Nasional Berhad
Closing Date (12.00 noon)
Sale & Submission Tender of Tender Document
e - Tender *e - Tender akan dijual secara atas talian bermula 3 Mac 2020
Date: 10 Mac 2020 (Tuesday)
Time: 10.00 am
Location: Bilik Mesyuarat Procument IV, Bahagian Procurement & Supply Chain, TNB, Aras 10, Menara NU 2, 203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur Name of Officer to be contacted: En. Ir. John A/L R. Arokiasamy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any queries regarding Tender/item/Tender Specification can be made to:
Name: En. Ir. John A/L R. Arokiasamy
Telephone No.: 03-2776 9390
Office Address: Jabatan Procurement & Supply Chain, TNB, Aras 10, NU Tower 2, 203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470, Kuala Lumpur Email Address: email@example.com
Notice Of e-Tender/ RFx Requirement:
- Tender document can only be acquired online, therefore it is not available for sale at TNB tender counter.
- For guidelines on tender participation and tender fee online payment, please visit SRM website :https://www.tnb.com.my/doing-business-with-tnb/suppliers/supplier-relationship-management.
- Payments made are not refundable
- Manual or hardcopy submission may result in rejection of your tender response.
- This tender is only open for participation to suppliers that have registered as Supplier Self-Service (SUS Supplier).
- All relevant certificates must be updated in SUS Portal to enable supplier's participation.
Tenaga Nasional Berhad does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender, nor to assign any reason for the rejection of any tender, nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred by the tenderers.
All existing TNB Suppliers who wish to charge TNB with SST must send a copy of Royal Malaysian Customs Department letter to TNB Supplier Registration Unit by e-mailing to SST-Vendor@tnb.com.my.