Tender | Maintenance Tender | Services Tender | Renovation
The Royal Selangor Golf Club KL - Upgrades,Renovation & Associated Mechanical Electrical Works
The Royal Selangor Club is intending to undertake an Upgrading and Renovation of Existing Pool Side Changing Room, Pavilion and Associated Mechanical & Electrical works.
The Club is inviting interested reputable companies with relevant experience to participate:
1. From Contractors that fulfill the following conditions:
a) Registered with Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) minimum Grade G4.
b) Experienced in construction of interior fit-out works with a minimum value of RM1 million in a single contract completed within the last Three (3) years
THE PROPOSED UPGRADING AND RENOVATION OF POOL SIDE CHANGING ROOM, PAVILION AND ASSOCIATED MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL WORKS
TENDER DOCUMENT PRICE
RM 200.00 (CD Copy)
2. Tenderers are required to present their Original or Certified True Copy of Registration Certificates issued by CIDB together with One (1) Copy of the abovementioned certificates during the purchase and site visit of Tender Document.
3. Tender Document (Soft Copy) can be obtained from the General's Manager Office on payment of a nominal fee of RM200.00 (inclusive of 6% service tax) shall be in the form of Postal Order/ Bank Draft or cheque made in favor of "The Royal Selangor Golf Club" from Monday 13th January 2020 onwards during office hours (8.30am to 4.30pm, lunch break 12.30pm to 1.30pm). All payments for the tender documents are not refundable.
4. Kindly prepare the Tender Deposit of RM5,500.00 in the form of Postal Order/ Bank Draft or cheque made payable to "Stanley Chin QS Consult" during collection of Tender Document. The tender deposit will be refunded to all unsuccessful Tenderers who submitted a bona fide tender. Tenderers who did not submit a tender or a non-bona fide tender shall have tender deposit forfeited.
5. The completed Tender Documents for individual tender should be submitted in a sealed envelope, marked
“THE PROPOSED UPGRADING AND RENOVATION OF POOL SIDE CHANGING ROOM, PAVILION AND ASSOCIATED MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL WORKS AT THE ROYAL SELANGOR GOLF CLUB [NT/2020/004/CH]"
On the top left corner and addressed to:
The General Manager
The Royal Selangor Golf Club (351-D) Jalan Kelab Golf Club 55000 Kuala Lumpur
All tenders must be dropped into the Tender Box provided at the General Manager's office not later than Thursday, 30 January 2020 by 3.00pm.
For further details, please contact En. Azhar Md Radzi at 03-9206 3221 or email email@example.com