Tender | Services
Tenaga Nasional Berhad - (POC) (GIS)
Tenders are invited from contractors registered with Ministry Of Finance (MOF), Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor Dan Usahawan (BPKU), Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) and Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) for following works:
PROOF OF CONCEPT (POC) GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS)
KK & TNB 210110
Cost of Document & Payable to
Closing Date (12.00 noon)
16.4.2020 (4.00 pm)
Sale & Submission of Tender Document
1. Tender Briefing (Compulsory to Attend)
Date & Time : 24 Dec 2019 10:00 a.m - 4.30 p.m.
Project Briefing : Tingkat 2, Pejabat Projek GIS Distribution, UNITEN, TNB
Contact Person : Rohaya binti Ahmad 019-382 9751
2. About The Proposal
The purpose of this Tender is to select competent vendors who successfully deliver the outcome of POC for LV data production at selected area. The successful vendors will then be appointed as TNB Panel vendors to execute LV data production for Peninsular Malaysia. The selected Tenderer is responsible to conduct and successfully deliver Proof of Concept (POC) at no cost to TNB for GIS data production of LV assets and network including customer meter using
mobile mapping. However, the tenderer shall submit POC cost to TNB for reference.
3) Special Terms & Conditions - (Tenderer are to bring the supportive documents stated below during Tender Briefing held on 24th December 2019)
• Certificate of TNBs' registration which shall be valid on the tender closing date
• Certificate with Ministry of Finance under Category 210110 - Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Audited Financial Statement for the latest financial year.
Paid up capital shall be at least RM 125,000.00 Acid Test Ratio (ATR) shall not be less than 1.0 (the figures for calculation shall be taken from latest audited financial statement) OR if ATR is less than 1.0, the tenderer can still be considered if unutilized revolving credit facilities + average latest 3 months bank balance shall be at least RM415,000.00
4) Registration of tender briefing and site visit attendance is mandatory. Tenderer who participate in site visit shall provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn by his personnel who are attending the site visit.
5) Any queries regarding Tender/Item/Tender Specification can be made to:
Name: Nur Azrin bt Hilmi Telephone No.: 03-2776 9372 Fax No.: 03-2776 9402
Email Address: azrin.hilmi @ tnb.com.my, Fareed @tnb.com.my
6) Office Address:
General Manager (CM - Grid Co EPC & Projects), Procurement & Supply Chain (P&SC) Hub 2 Unit Procurement & Supply Chain Hub Function Department, Procurement & Supply Chain Division, TNB,Level 10, Nu Tower 2, 203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur,
This is a conventional tender where tenderer to collect tender documents at the above address at the following time:
Monday - Thursday 09.00 a.m - 01.00 pm
02.00 pm - 04.00 pm
Friday 09.00 am 12.30 p.m
02.30 p.m - 04.00 p.m
Tenderers are required to produce the original certificate of registration and photocopy with KK/PKKTNB and CIDB when buying the tender documents. Tenaga Nasional Berhad does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender nor to assign any reason for the rejection of any tender nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred by the tenderers.
Notice Of e-Tender/RFx Requirement:
- Tender document can only be acquired online, therefore it is not available for sale at TNB tender counter.
- For guidelines on tender participation and tender fee online payment, please visit SRM website :
- Payments made are not refundable
- Manual or hardcopy submission may result in rejection of your tender response .
- This tender is only open for participation to suppliers that have registered as Supplier Self-Service (SUS Supplier).
- All relevant certificates must be updated in SUS Portal to enable supplier's participation.
Tenaga Nasional Berhad does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender, nor to assign any reason for the rejection of any tender, nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred by the tenderers. All existing TNB Suppliers who wish to charge TNB with SST must send a copy of Royal Malaysian Customs Department letter to TNB Supplier Registration Unit by e-mailing to SST-Vendor@tnb.com.my.