Tender | Construction
Jambatan Kedua Sdn.Bhd - Pavement Rehabilitation Works
1. The Tender Invitation is for contractors who registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) under the following grade, category (currently still allowed to tender) and with relevant experience, technical capabilities and financial capacities to undertake the below mentioned services:
2. Details of the Tender and eligibility of the Tenderers are as follows:-
PAVEMENT REHABILITATION WORKS AT JAMBATAN SULTAN ABDUL HALIM MU'ADZAM SHAH
Registration/ Status Requirements
Category CE 01 (Road & Pavement Construction) Star Rating (SCORE)
Briefing Session / Site Visit
Tenderers are required to attend a COMPULSORY Briefing Session / Site Visit as follows: -
Date :02 December 2019 (Monday)
Time : 9.30 am
Venue : Administration Building, Plaza Toll Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah
Note : Representative/s of Contractors shall be qualified person with sound knowledge
Place & Date for Purchase of Tender Document
Administration Building, Plaza Toll Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang
From 03 December 2019 (Tuesday) until 16 December 2019 (Monday)
during office hour as follow:-
Monday - Thursday:
8.30 am - 12.30 pm
2.00 pm - 5.30 pm
8.30 am - 12.30 noon
2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Price of Tender Document, Form of payment & Payment in Favour of
RM 200.00 (non-refundable) in the form of Bank Draft or Money Order made payable to Jambatan Kedua Sdn Bhd
3. The "LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION” must be presented by the Tenderers or their representatives upon purchase of the tender document. Tenderers are required to present the ORIGINAL Registration Certificate issued by CIDB (i.e. "Perakuan Pendaftaran Kontrator" and "Sijil Perolehan Kerja Kerajaan") and a COPY of the certificate during purchase of tender documents.
4. Only Tenderers who attend the Briefing Session / Site Visit with a complete site visit acknowledgement letter are eligible to purchase the tender document.
5. The Tender Table Document can be viewed at Administration Building, Plaza Toll Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah (JK2PP), Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang during office hour asabove stated starting from 03 December 2019 (Tuesday) until 16 December 2019 (Monday).
6. The tender must be submitted by hand or by Registered Post and lodged in the Tender Box on or before:
Date : 02 January 2020 (Thursday)
Time : 12.00 noon
Venue : Administration Building, Plaza Toll Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah, Batu Kawan, Pulau Pinang
7. All expenses incurred relating to the preparation and submission of the tender document shall be borne by the respective participating Tenderer.