Tender | Construction
KPJ Healthcare Berhad - Construction & Add On Works Related
1. Tenders are invited from Contractors registered with Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) under relevant grade and category (and currently still allowed to tender), as well possess the technical capability and sufficient finance to carry out the project. Detail as per below:
CADANGAN TAMBAHAN DAN PERUBAHAN SERTA PENUKARAN KEGUNAAN SEBAHAGIAN RUANG LANTAI DARIPADA PEJABAT PENTADBIRAN DI LEVEL 10 DAN BILIK PERSIDANGAN DI LEVEL 11 KEPADA WAD PESAKIT PADA BANGUNAN 11 TINGKAT SEDIA ADA PUSAT PERUBATAN PAKAR SWASTA DI ATAS LOT 522, JALAN PAHANG BARAT, SEKSYEN 85A, MUKIM BANDAR KUALA LUMPUR, KUALA LUMPUR UNTUKTETUAN PUSAT PAKAR TAWAKKAL SDN. BHD.
Grade: G6 & G7
Category: B04, B28
TENDER BRIEFING & SITE VISIT (COMPULSORY)
Date: 12 NOVEMBER 2019
Venue: KPJ TAWAKKAL SPECIALIST HOSPITAL
No. 1, Jalan Pahang Barat, 53000, Kuala Lumpur.
Time: 10.00am (Registration)
10.30am - 12.00pm (Tender Briefing & Site Visit)
DATE & PLACE OF SELLING TENDER DOCUMENT
Date: 15 - 19 NOVEMBER 2019
Time: 9.00am until 5.00pm during office hours
Venue: KPJ HEALTHCARE BERHAD, Level 17, Menara KPJ, No. 238, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur.
CLOSING DATE & PLACE OF TENDER SUBMISSION
Date: 9 DECEMBER 2019 (before 12.00 noon)
Venue: KPJ HEALTHCARE
BERHAD, Level 17, Menara KPJ, No. 238, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400, Kuala Lumpur.
PRICE OF TENDER DOCUMENT
RM 500.00 (non-refundable) in the form of Bank Draft/ Banker's Cheque only and made payable to
PUSAT PAKAR TAWAKKAL SDN. BHD.
2. Tender Briefing and Site Visit are COMPULSORY and Tenderers are required to attend at the place, on the date and time as specified on the above table. Only Tenderers who have attended the Tender Briefing and Site Visit are QUALIFIED to purchase the Tender Document. For any enquiry regarding the tender, kindly contact Healthcare Technical Services Sdn Bhd - Contract & Procurement Department at 03-2681 6222 ext 1719/1718.
3. The Table Tender Document will be displayed and made available for purchase from the date, time and location specified in the above table.
4. The Tender Documents will only be sold to a "bona fide" representative of the Tenderers. For this purpose, a Letter of Authorisation to purchase the Tender Document MUST be produced by Tenderer's representative together with valid 'ORIGINAL' or 'CERTIFIED TRUE COPY' of registration certificates issued by CIDB (under the relevant Grade and Category) together with a photocopy of those certificates and SIGNED TENDER BRIEFING AND SITE VISIT FORM during purchase of Tender Document.
5. All Tenderer shall observe and comply with statutory requirements, rules and regulations, including any modifications to it or re-enactment that is enforced by the Government of Malaysia.
6. Tenderer must pack the completely filled Tender Document in a sealed package in accordance with 'Instruction to Tender The Tender No. and Title shall be written/ printed on the upper left side of the package and place in the tender box. Tenderer must ensure that KPJHB receive the package as per date, time and location specified in the above table. Late submission will not be accepted and evaluated.
7. KPJ Healthcare Berhad is not duty bound to accept the lowest tender price and all expenses incurred in preparing this Tender shall be borne by the Tenderer.