Tender | Services
The International School of Kuala Lumpur - Service Contract For School Bus Transportation
The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is advertising a Request For Proposal for the provision of a Service Contract for school bus transportation at the school campus located in Jalan Ampang Hilir, Kuala Lumpur.
ISKL is seeking a qualified and established bus contractor to operate its school bus transportation for its students for the school year 2020/2021. The Elementary, Middle and High School comprises of 1,750 students.
- Clear indication as duly licensed with experience in school bus transportation services for educational institutions
- Door-to-door, return bus service between the student's residence and the School
- Capable of providing a sufficient number of buses which are less than twelve (12) years old for the provision of the Bus Service
- Designated Senior Management team to ensure efficient daily operational service
- Client list and references
- Last two years of Audited Financial Statements.
Interested Bus Contractors may collect tender documents from the ISKL Procurement Manager from 17th to 18 September 2019, with a payment of RM100.00 by cash or cheque payable to "The Society for the International School of Kuala Lumpur". Do note that ISKL may choose not to award the tender to the lowest bidder or at all at its sole discretion.
All tender documents that are submitted must be sealed and delivered no later than Monday, 14th October 2019 by 3:00 pm to the attention of:
The Procurement Manager
The International School of Kuala Lumpur
No. 2 Lorong Kelab Polo DiRaja, 55000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 603-4813 5234