Tender | Services
Tenaga Nasional Berhad - IMPLEMENTATION OF TNB SAP SYSTEM RESTRUCTURING
Tenders are invited from contractors registered with Ministry Of Finance (MOF)/ Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor Dan Usahawan (BPKU)/ Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) and Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) for following works:
IMPLEMENTATION OF TNB SAP SYSTEM RESTRUCTURING
KK & TNB: 340605/ 210103/ 210104
Cost of Document & Payable to
RM 3,000.00 Online Payment Tenaga Nasional Berhad
Closing Date: (12.00 noon)
25.9.2019 (5.00 pm)
Sale & Submission of Tender Document
Time: 10.00am-11:30 am
Location: Bilik Purnama Bintang, Tingkat 8, TNB Dua Sentral, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Any queries regarding:
Tender Specification can be made to:
Saravanan Appu (017-8873119) email@example.com
Tender Document can be made to:
Mohd Elyas Bin Mohd Zazi (0327271591) firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit Indirect 2 Procurement, Jabatan Hub Function,
Level 10, NU Sentral Menara Allianz Tower 2,
203, Jalan Tun Sambathan, KL Sentral 50470, Kuala Lumpur
Notice Of e-Tender Requirement:
- This is an electronic tender under the implementation of Supply Chain Management System (SCMS). Tender document can only be acquired online; therefore it is not available for sale at TNB tender counter
- For guidelines on tender participation, and tender fee online payment. Please visit SRM website : https://www.tnb.com.my/doing-business-with-tnb/suppliers/supplier-relationshipmanagement Also to be highlighted intender advertisement).
- Manual or hardcopy submission may result in rejection of your tender response.
- This tender is only open for participation to suppliers that have registered as Supplier SelfService (SUS Supplier)
- All relevant certificates must be updated in SUS Portal to enable supplier's participation.
- Payment for tender fee shall be done to charge code manually at any Pusat Khidmat Pelanggan TNB. Upon payment, please submit the copy of the receipt to TNB RFx Creator or alternatively, email a scanned copy of the receipt.
Tender Fee Payment
Rfx or e-Tender should be made via on Online Payment.
RFx or e-Tender should be made via online payment. Kindly refer to the userguide for online payment : PANDUAN PENGGUNA (SUPPLIER) - Pembayaran e-tender dalam talian (FPX) For Normal/ manual tender, please refer to the tender advertisment and initiator of the tender. Payments made are not refundable.
Tenderers are required to produce the original certificate of registration and photocopy with KK/BPKU/TNB and CIDB when buying the tender documents.
Tenaga Nasional Berhad does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender or to assign any reason for the rejection of any tender or will it be responsible for any cost incurred by the tenderers.
All existing TNB Suppliers who wish to charge TNB with SST must send a copy of Royal Malaysian Customs Department letter to TNB Supplier Registration Unit by e-mail to SST-Vendor@tnb.com.my.