Tender | Services Tender | Government
Suruhanjaya Tenaga - Services Of Accounts Audit & Review Of Electricity Tariff
The Energy Commission (Suruhanjaya Tenaga) wishes to invite experience and eligible companies to participate in the following tender:
ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS & EFFICIENCY OF CAPITAL & OPERATING EXPENDITURES, REGULATORY ACCOUNTS AUDIT FOR 2ND REGULATORY PERIOD (2018-2020), AND REVIEW OF ELECTRICITY TARIFF IN PENINSULAR MALAYSIA FOR 3RD REGULATORY PERIOD (2021-2023) UNDER THE INCENTIVE-BASED REGULATION MECHANISM
Company Mandatory Criteria
1. The company and/or its associates has been in operation for at least ten (10) years;
2. The company and/or its associates has a paid-up Capildil capital of minimum RM200,000.00 or equivalent; and
3. Collaboration with local expert consultants in the area of Malaysian transmission and distribution network expansion planning and CAPEX assessment
1. Payment of RM100.00 per copy shall be made in the form of Banker's Cheque or Postal Order in favour of Suruhanjaya Tenaga and is non-refundable.
2.Payment can also be made by telegraphic transfer to our bank account as per following details:
Account Payee: SURUHANJAYA TENAGA
Account Number: 8602589537
Swift code: CIBBMYKL
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Bank Address: 2 M11-A, Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan 5, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 2, 62592 Putrajaya, MALAYSIA
3. Please provide transaction details and reference number for payment made via telegraphic transfer as proof of payment.
Final date to purchase tender document (RFP);
19th June 2019 (Wednesday) 5.30 pm
Deadline for tender submission: 10th July 2019 (Wednesday) 12.00 noon
The terms, instructions and further information regarding the invitation is mentioned in the Tender Document which can be acquired from Procurement Unit, 6th Floor, Suruhanjaya Tenaga, No. 12, Jalan Tun Hussein, Precinct 2, 62100 Putrajaya from 11th June 2019 until 19th June 2019 during office hours 8.30 am to 5.30 pm.
For further inquiries please contact:
1. Zarina Mohd Noor at 03-88708524 / email@example.com
2. Faizah Alias at 03-88708659 / faizah_alias @st.gov.my
THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT OUR WEBPORTAL