Tender | Supply Tender | Maintenance Tender | Installation Tender | Design
Cyberview Sdn Bhd
DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALL, LEASE AND MAINTAIN SMART TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR TWO (2) JUNCTION ALONG PERSIARAN APEC AND SMART CLOSED-CIRCUIT MONITORING SYSTEM
AT TEN (10) INDENTIFIED LOCATIONS WITHIN CYBERJAYA,SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Cyberview Sdn Bhd (405553-T), a majority-owned company by Ministry of Finance ("MoF"), invites experienced and qualified Contractor who possess the necessary resources to participate for the above-mentioned projects.
Particulars for the projects and the operator requirements are as follows:
Design, Supply, Install, Lease and Maintain Smart Traffic Management System for Two (2) Junction along Persiaran APEC and Smart Closed-Circuit Monitoring System at Ten (10) indentified locations within Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
• Must be registered with Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia ("CIDB) under Grade G4 and above (categories ME under code E02, E04, E11 and E16)
• Must be registered with MOF under Code:
1.210103 (Software - Supply all computer software, operating system, and database; AND
2.210104 (Software / System development / Customization and maintenance including data entry, data processing; AND
3.210107 ( ICT security and firewall, Encrytion, PKI, Anti Virus)
TENDER CLOSING DATE
12.00 noon 11 January 2019
1. Interested operators are invited to attend a tender briefing and site visit for both projects as follows:
3 January 2019 - (Thursday)
*please bring a copy of MOF, CCM and CIDB documents upon attending the briefing session.
Meet Up Hall.
CYBERVIEW SDN BHD Block 3750, Persiaran APEC,Cyber 8,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-8315 6111
2. Tenderers who are interested in attending the said briefing session are required to confirm their attendance (limited to 2 officers only) to the Tender Secretary via email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5.00 p.m, 31 December 2018. Only Tenderers who attend the briefing session are eligible to purchase the tender document.
3. Tender document for each project can be purchased at a price of RM100.00 per document by CASH only starting 3 January 2018 until 11 January 2019 at Cyberview's office during office hours (9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.).
4. All expenses incurred relating to the preparation and submission of the tender document will be borne by the respective participating operators.
This advertisement can also be viewed on http:1/cyberview.com.my/tender/tender-listing